By making any submissions you expressly agree, acknowledge, represent, and warrant that:
- Any and all material that you submit including any ideas, designs, marketing materials, instructions, and/or product samples (collectively "Material") is unique and original to you, that you own all rights in all Material submitted, and that no other person or entity has an interest in such Material.
- The Material, your submission of Material, and any use of Material will not violate the rights of any third party.
- Your submission of any Material is not made in confidence and Beachbody deems all materials submitted NOT to be confidential; your submission of Material in no way implies or creates a confidential relationship or any other obligation or relationship between you and Beachbody and Beachbody does not undertake to maintain in secrecy the Material submitted.
- You expressly acknowledge Beachbody (i) may have already received, or may in the future receive, from other parties, and (ii) may have developed, or may in the future develop, a product or material that contains elements, functions, or features similar or identical to Material you have submitted.
- Materials submitted to Beachbody become property of Beachbody; Materials are not returned and Beachbody has no obligation or responsibility to pay for or compensate you for any Materials you submit. Do not submit any Material that you would like returned.
- You waive all claims of any nature arising out of or related to your submission of Material to Beachbody, any discussions of same, and any use or perceived use of same by Beachbody.
- Acceptance of submitted Material, consideration of submitted Material, and/or use of the submitted Material by Beachbody shall not waive or impair its right to contest the validity of any patent, trademark, service mark, or copyright that might have been or may hereafter be issued on or obtained for the Material or any portion thereof.
- These terms, conditions, and guidelines contain the entire understanding and agreement between you and Beachbody, and may not be modified or waived except in writing signed by the General Counsel of Beachbody. These terms, conditions, and guidelines shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any disputes relating to your submission of Material and/or these terms, conditions, and guidelines shall be brought exclusively in the federal and state courts of California, Los Angeles County, and you consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
By continuing in the submission process and/or submitting any Material to Beachbody, you agree to these terms and conditions.