For a healthy, crunchy snack high in vitamin A, look no further! Kale chips are an easy way to get kids, and adults, to snack healthy.
Like kale chips? Watch Beachbody Super Trainer and 21 Day Fix creator Autumn Calabrese and her brother chef Bobby Calabrese teach you how to crunchy nachos using kale chips on FIXATE, the exclusive Beachbody On Demand cooking show!
- 1 bunch (about 6 oz) kale leaves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove kale leaves from stems. Tear leaves into bite-sized pieces. Discard stems.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towel.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired.
- Combine leaves and oil in medium bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Add desired flavoring combinations; mix well.
- Arrange kale on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until crisp.
- Transfer onto a wire rack or paper towels; cool.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 18 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Body Beast Portions
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.