This baked apple cinnamon oatmeal – complete with just a touch of honey – is a great way to start a fall day.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with spray.
- Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine almond milk, eggs, applesauce, and honey in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
- Add oat mixture to milk mixture; mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven; fold in chopped apples. Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until top has browned.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 62 mg
Sodium: 273 mg
Carbohydrates: 44 g
Fiber: 6 g
Sugar: 14 g
Protein: 8 g
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.