Rated 5 out of 5 by datnewnew Happy with the product
I am satisfied with what I got from using the 2-day fast formula. I lost over two inches off of my stomach when using this and I'm not sure how much weight I lost but look much slimmer. I was suprised that the two days using this I didn't get any headaches and never had stomach pains. As far as this being something good to use before you start a weight-loss program it's great. I used it in the beginning of the recovery week of Insanity and I'm glad I waited until then because I think its going to boost my weight loss in the second month even more.
February 15, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by ontherun Hang in there...IT WORKS!
Day one was ok, up until my husband starting cooking tacos for himself for dinner. If you can get through day one after 6 pm you will be FINE. I don’t recommend doing this on a weekend, unless you keep yourself really, really busy. Day two was easier because my stomach had shrunk and I knew I only had one more day (and the scale on day 2 was 4 pounds less – great motivation). I lost 4 lbs my first day and 2 my second. I highly recommend the chocolate shake and drink lots and lots of water to curb your hunger. Stay away from those who are eating and watch a movie versus live TV because you don’t realize how many food commercials there are, torture! Good luck, it works!
February 15, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5 by bubble Not the best!
Started on a friday to end on a sat. and have the sunday following to recover. I did fine the first day, no headachs, tasted alright, but day two I was still hungry and ready to eat! I made it through, but I did not lose anything maybe 1 pound! I would not say that it worked for me!!!!
February 12, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by M Qulaity Product. Will do it again.
I have waited a couple of days before posting to see how my body adjusts to the regular diet after the fast. Here are the details:
- I started the fast on Thursday, 2/3
- Lost 3.5 pounds the first day
- Lost 2 pounds the second day
- Total loss: 5.5. pounds. I was a little upset I did not make it to seven, but oh well.
- I went back to my regular diet over the weekend. I tried to stick to vegetables, fruit, and a little protein to come out the fast without gaining everything back right away. Yesterday, I actually sneaked in a bit of dark chocolate, too.
- As of this morning, my weight is up by 1 pound compared to Saturday morning. This is actually very good. The rule of thumb with fasting is that you usually gain 50% of your loss.
Here are my comments on the product:
- Yes, be prepared to be tired and hungry. If you cannot handle this, do not even start. You are creating a major calorie deficit. Of course, your body is going to be upset.
- The shake tastes good and is very filling. Overall, I felt less hunger and tiredness with this product than any other I have ever tried. Very manageable. I worked the both days.
- I am a caffeine addict, but had no caffeine cravings during the fast. This was the biggest surprise of this entire experience.
- Do not plan to work out. Just take it easy.
- If you have family, cook in advance or get them some take-out. Cooking while fasting is not recommended.
- Avoid temptations: no happy hours or lunches out. No need to sabotage yourself.
- Research you options for exiting the fast. I would not have a pancake breakfast right after.
- I will probably repeat this fast in the future if I hit a weight loss plateau again.
All the best!
February 7, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by beachgirl It worked.
I tried the vanilla and I thougt it tased good - not great, but good. I did get hungry, but did not get any headaches. I lost three pounds. It was very difficult not to eat for two days because I love food, but I did it! It must have worked on the cravings too because I did not eat the cake and candy in my office. I had plenty of energy on the first day but was begining to fade on the 2nd day. I was still able to work out using the Power 90 fat burning express DVD. I would like to do this once a week but only for one day. Would love try Shakeology but just too expensive.
February 2, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by fitnessgirl Awesome product!
This 2 day fast did for me everything it said it would. It was very tough to do, and you have to be committed and have the will power. Luckily it tastes great, much better than I expected (i got chocolate). I did this over a weekend and the biggest thing this product did for me was help me to have control over cravings for unhealthy snacks when I finished. I definitely felt cleansed and slim and ready to take control of my nutrition again. At the end of the 2nd day, people even told me my skin looked radiant. Loved the detox aspect of this. I'm a coffee drinker and quit cold turkey. Now my energy level is consistent throughout the day because I am not drinking caffeine and am eating clean and healthy 5 times per day. I'm a runner (completed 6 marathons, swimmer, triathlete and 43 year old mother of 3 young children). Thanks for the Jump Start Beach Body!
February 2, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kt I was very disappointed with this product. I was starving and weak by 4pm of my first day. Although I did not complete it, I felt tried and with with no energy.
January 29, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5
by Imperial Beach Body LOST 10 LBS!!!
My 2 day starvation using 2-day fast helped me lose 10lbs!
Now i'm using BeachBody Slimming Formula to help me lose another 25 lbs. (hehehe my high school weight).
Thanks Beach Body
January 28, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Divalicious Great!!!!
I did as the directions said and I lost 7lbs and I feel great!!! I have stated my diet plan and power 90.. Moving forward to better results.
January 24, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Divalicious Full feeling
The chocolate taste way better than I thought it would be. When I drank it I was full.... I thought that was amazing!!! This is day one!!! I will come back with the rest on Day 3!!!
Thanks Beach Body!!!
January 22, 2011