2001 Hawaii Trip
As soon as the program came on TV, I knew this was what I was looking for. I am always up for a challenge, and when I heard "boot camp" I knew it was for me. As I get older, I realize how much harder it is to get back in shape. Once in shape, what a difference. The closer I get to 40 years of age, the more important it is for overall health � spirit, soul, and body. Being a minister, my time is valuable. My health is valuable. People count on me when they are sick or down, and I can't afford to not be on top of my "game."
I played football at the University of Maryland in the early 80's, and I never felt as challenged in a workout as I did in the Power 90 In-Home Boot Camp. Don't get me wrong, the workouts were grueling, but different. Being 36 years old, I see how important stretching, nutrition, and strength training are. Your program has it all. Here's the bottom line:
- Body fat went from approximately 18-20 to about 10-12!
- Weight went from 253 lbs to 238 lbs. ( I am 6' 4" tall)
- Chest stayed the same, but you can see from the pictures only the measurement is the same.(46in.)
- Waist definitely did not stay the same. I went from a 39 in. waist to a 36 in. waist.
- Hips went from 42 3/4 in. to 40 1/4 in.
- Thighs I actually gained an inch from 26 to 27 inches without using weights!
- My arms went from 17 inches to 18 inches.
Thank you for coming up with a program that incorporates resistance training, stretching, and nutrition. One last story:
While visiting a parishioner in a Pittsburgh city hospital, I decided to take a walk towards the site of the old Pitt Panther football stadium. It was straight up a hill known as Cardiac Hill. They are building a new stadium so I wanted to check it out. This hill is almost straight up! Suit and all I walked at a good pace up Cardiac Hill. I passed a few people and when I got to the top of the hill I realized just how good the Power 90 program was working. I wasn't even breathing hard. It was awesome.
Rev. Douglas V. Dragan