B-LINES® Complete Kit
Ready to Buy?
10 bands, 3 sets of handles for
plus $9.95 s&h
Maximize your workouts!
Resistance bands have been proven to help you burn fat and tone lean muscle faster. Just as effective as free weights, resistance bands are much more portable and convenient, so you can work out anytime, anywhere. And with increasing levels of resistance, you can keep ramping up your workout as you get into better and better shape.
These color-coded bands come in a range of resistance levels and attach to soft foam-covered handles for maximum comfort. These pro-grade bands will get you lean and ripped even faster! Used with most Beachbody workouts.
- Provides variable resistance throughout entire range of motion
- Control the tension by shortening or lengthening the band
- Portable and convenient—perfect for travel or at home
- Used for total-body sculpting, toning, and fat burning
- Includes 3 sets of soft B-LINES Comfort-Grip Handles—good for all bands
Complete Kit Get lean and ripped even faster with our pro-grade resistance bands instead of dumbbells. This set contains the entire range of resistance levels from 5 to 50 pounds. It includes 10 bands and 3 sets of handles for just $119.95 (+$9.95 s&h).
B-LINES® Complete Kit plus 3 sets of Comfort-Grip Handles
B-LINES® Comfort-Grip Handles
Rated 4 out of 5 by 9
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous Band color coding
Just wanted to let you all know I found the color coding chart:
Teal (B1) 5 pounds
Purple (B2) 10 pounds
Pink (B3) 15 pounds
Magenta (B4) 20 pounds
Orange (B5) 25 pounds
Red (B6) 30 pounds
Yellow (B7) 35 pounds
Green (B8) 40 pounds
Blue (B9) 45 pounds
Black (B10) 50 pounds
November 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seadog64 Great to maximize a workout
This set is great for maximizing results. I was using a 5 band set, which was of lesser quality and I have to warn you that when one of those 'big rubber bands' breaks and snaps back at you, IT HURTS! These bands are good quality. Because of the smaller weight increments, I get much better extension and I can really feel and see better results. The price tag might be a little high to some, but if you're serious about this program, it's well worth it.
August 7, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Knufflar Handles Fail (but bands are good)
I've ordered two sets of these bands, and I've had to order additional handles twice afterwards. I thought the original handles were from a bad production batch, but the replacements failed also.
The grip portion (which is plastic tubing wrapped in foam) keeps failing along the edges. That is where the nylon strap applies the greatest pressure. The tubing cracks and pieces of plastic come off.
Once the plastic tube cracks there is a sharp edge and that cuts the nylon strap. The handle is then totally unusable.
I like the weights and feel of the bands, but the handles are inferior.
January 10, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by jonb2000 awesome
My bands came very fast and were simple to change out the handles between the different bands. Which made going to the next workout quick and simple.
November 19, 2010
Rated 0 out of 5 by Brian Chang I've received my kit and shipping was very fast. The first thing I noticed was the handle slot where the bands slide in are very small. For bands 40lb and above, I had a very difficult inserting them. The big 50lb is IMPOSSIBLE with the handles they gave us.
July 7, 2009
Rated 0 out of 5 by Tony R. Resistance bands are great because when I use them in place of dumbbells I can vary the resistance by changing the location of my hold point relative to the handle. When I step on the band closer to the handle I get increased resistance. To get the heavier bands into the handles step on the band not to far from the handle knob. Pull the band up at the handle knob so the band thins out. Then you can easily slip the handle base over the band and up to the knob and you are ready to work out.
December 28, 2008
Rated 0 out of 5 Theres a chart right on this page click on the tab that says more info at the bottem of the page where you click here to leave a comment its one of the tabs and it says all the colors of the bands equal which weight
December 15, 2008
Rated 0 out of 5 Actually, there is a table with the band resistances and weight equivalents in the Equipment Instructions and Safety pamphlet that came with the 10-Minute Trainer kit. If not shipped with the bands, you can probably have customer support send you one.
June 5, 2008
Rated 0 out of 5 If you are working out with a partner this is the perfect pproduct for you. 2 minor gliches. the heaviest black band is very difficult to fit into the handles and there is no color code to tell you the weights of the bands. all in all and excellent product for home use.
January 27, 2008
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to be 100% satisfied or your money back! If you're not satisfied with the performance of this product, please contact Customer Service for a Return Authorization number to return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—no questions asked.
Chairman & CEO
B-LINE® Resistance Bands
Complete Kit Resistance Weight Levels
|Band ||Equivalent to |
| ||Teal (B1) ||5 lb. weights |
| ||Purple (B2) ||10 lb. weights |
| ||Pink (B3) ||15 lb. weights |
| ||Magenta (B4) ||20 lb. weights |
| ||Orange (B5) ||25 lb. weights |
| ||Red (B6) ||30 lb. weights |
| ||Yellow (B7) ||35 lb. weights |
| ||Green (B8) ||40 lb. weights |
| ||Blue (B9) ||45 lb. weights |
| ||Black (B10) ||50 lb. weights |
B-LINES® Resistance Bands Guidelines
B-LINES® Care and Safety Instructions
B-LINES® Resistance Bands contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For your safety, please read before using B-LINES:
The B-LINES Resistance Bands exercises are athletic activities involving pushing, pulling, and sometimes jumping. If you have had physical problems or surgery, particularly of the bones, joints, or muscles (and especially any history of problems with the knees, lower back, or neck), or have been inactive or sedentary for some time, you should consult a physician before starting to use the bands.
Also, because the bands have elastic properties, you should take special precautions to avoid being injured by the bands breaking or snapping back. Inspect the equipment before and after every use for scratches, nicks, cracks, and abrasion spots. Test each band's resistance carefully in each new position and begin all exercises slowly, as directed.
The greatest degree of care has been taken by the manufacturer of the B-LINES Resistance Bands to ensure that they are as safe as possible. It is the responsibility of the user to read and comply with the following safety precautions. Failure to comply may result in the possibility of injury. See your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
- DO Any and all exercises rhythmically. Don't jerk or lunge, but keep your movements smooth.
- DO Always resist the band back to the starting position. By resisting the band back (eccentric contraction) you are achieving a training effect both waysso important in developing and shaping the body.
- DO Avoid excessive heat around the band, sharp objects on the floor, or shoes that are not smooth, and examine before each workout.
- NEVER PLACE HANDLES (STIRRUPS) ON YOUR FEET. Only use your hands; doing otherwise can cause injury.
- DO Increasing the number of repetitions is more beneficial than increasing the resistance. Example: If you can do 10 repetitions easily, increase to 16 or 20 repetitions rather than increasing the resistance.
- DO Always keep a good wide stance or base when doing exercises such as chest flys, standing presses, or sporting simulations. Never lean. Go slowly, especially in the beginning.
- DO When doing repetitions, breathe normally. Don't hold your breath.
- DO For added comfort and improving grip and avoiding any possibility of the band slipping, wear workout gloves, especially when doing presses. Grasping stirrups firmly also helps develop the hands, wrists, and forearms.
- DO Wear exercise shoes only. Never work out barefoot.
- NEVER tie tube in knots as this may cause band to break.
- NEVER store your cables in direct sunlight.
- NEVER stretch the cable more than two and a half times its length.
- This product is not designed or guaranteed for permanent outdoor installation.
- DO Because B-LINES Resistance Bands have elastic properties, you should take special precautions to avoid being injured by the bands breaking or snapping back. Examine each band before and after each workout session. Look for nicks and worn spots on the band. If any defects are discovered upon inspection, return it to Beachbody. If the defect is a factory defect, it will be replaced at no charge. If it developed from misuse by the user, there will be a minimal charge.
- DO Check all sewn components to ensure that there is no loose stitching or unraveling. If any defects are found, do not use the product and return it to Beachbody for replacement.
- DO Clean the bands with soap and water only; never use chemicals of any kind.
- DO Begin slowly; remember that your muscles may not be in shape and that it doesn't take excessive overloading to cause them to respond. In fact, if you dive into an extremely rigorous program, your body will not have enough time to adjust or adapt to the stresses you are imposing upon it, and more harm than good will result. Again, the B-LINES exercises are well adapted to this purpose, and are easily adjustable. As your muscles begin to respond, we encourage you to increase both the number of reps and your speed, rather than increasing the resistance.
- DO Use only as directed.
- DO We strongly suggest and recommend that you replace the B-LINES Resistance Bands unit (cable/stirrups/Door Attachment) at least once a year. If you use the B-LINES Resistance Bands more than three times a week, replacement is recommended every six months. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-565-4807 to order your replacement bands.
- Two people should NEVER use a B-LINES Resistance Band at the same time! Use by two or more persons simultaneously may result in injury.
- Children under the age of 16 should only use the B-LINES Resistance Bands with adult or professional supervision. Supervision should ensure that the child uses the equipment as explained. We question the need and ability of a child under the age of 12 to handle the B-LINES Resistance Bands properly. Exceptions can be made for individuals in that age range who are involved in athletic training, but even then, professional supervision is recommended.
A PARTING THOUGHT
The B-LINES Resistance Band is well-designed and a serious exercise machine. IT IS NOT A PLAYTHING. If treated with care and seriousness and used completely in accordance with the directions, it will give you fine service. Abuse can quickly ruin its usefulness. Beachbody is not responsible for any immediate or consequential damages resulting from any abuse whatsoever or from any failure to follow these directions.