Jon Congdon and Carl Daikeler
About Beachbody, LLC
Founded in 1998 by Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, Beachbody, LLC, operates Beachbody.com and TeamBeachbody.com. The Santa Monica, California-based company is the creator of the nation's most popular fitness and weight loss solutions including
Brazil Butt Lift®,
Slim in 6®,
Turbo Jam®, and
Hip Hop Abs® among many others. Beachbody® programs combine challenging DVD-based workouts with easy-to-follow diet guidelines, nutritional supplements (including its breakthrough health shake called Shakeology®, (AKA "The Healthiest Meal of the Day®") and the clinically proven 21-day cleanse known as the Ultimate Reset®, and an unparalleled customer service and peer-support system. In fact, Beachbody has expanded this support system through TeamBeachbody.com, which includes a network of thousands of independent "Coach" distributors as well as a dynamic online support and fitness community. The company's expansion into the beauty category includes the popular Derm Exclusive® brand which provides a healthy alternative to in-office anti-aging procedures. The corporate mission is to help people achieve their goals and enjoy healthy, fulfilling lives.
Beachbody is a Multichannel Marketer, with mobile, print, online, radio, and various other presences. Offering the most innovative, results-oriented programs and skilled, motivational trainers, Beachbody's core purpose is to help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life.
We operate Beachbody by adhering to four core values:
- Commit and deliver on your promises.
- Treat people with respect and be courageously forthright.
- Take initiative to improve everything.
- Work with passion, enthusiasm, and common sense.
Beachbody products work because:
- They are developed with a team of experts and are thoroughly tested before being sold to the public.
- Beachbody's approach is realistic: If you work consistently, you will get great results.
- Our fitness programs offer closed-captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Our fitness DVDs offer the option to turn music on or off to suit your preference.
- Beachbody's success trickles down from the top: Co-founders Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are heavily involved in the creation of Beachbody products, and publish their "before" and "after" photos to prove it.
- Beachbody.com provides 24/7 motivation and peer support through the Message Boards, led by Beachbody customers who have had great success with the products.
- Beachbody is one of only 65 organizations recognized for outstanding ethics and professionalism in email marketing practices out of more than 1,000 organizations that were surveyed in a 2004 Email Best Practices study by Arial Software.
The Team Beachbody Online Community
Beachbody has created a dynamic online support community called Team Beachbody® to help customers stay motivated with their workout program from start to finish. Team Beachbody is the ultimate customer resource, where trainers, Coaches, and experts enhance the experience and results of each individual user. You'll find personalized meal plans packed with healthy recipes, the SuperGym®, revolutionary tools for tracking your progress, additional member discounts, and monthly chances to win $1,000 and be entered in The Beachbody Challenge Contest. With all these tools to help you achieve your fitness goals, you'll see why Team Beachbody is the cutting edge of online support.